In order for your dog to board with us they must be a regular daycare participant. Dogs must have had a minimum of 3 days of daycare prior to their first boarding reservation.
When your pet is boarding their day is much like when they are with us for daycare, with the addition of extra potty breaks/outings and meals. Keeping their routine as close to their daycare routine as practical reduces stress for your pet.
What should I bring for my dog's stay?
We encourage you to send along your dog’s own food, any medications they will need as well as a harness or sturdy collar and a leash. We do provide cot-style beds, blankets, toys and have food on hand in case yours runs out. It is also a good idea to pack extra medication just in case. At check in we will go over specifics of meals and medications, but providing a written note is also helpful.
Optional items you may also want to send along include:
bed, crate (if they enjoy taking breaks there), blankets, toys, bones, puzzle toys, stuffed Kongs, treats, water and/or food bowls from home if your dog is particular about their meals.
Per Month: $788, call (802) 985-2248 ahead for multiple-dog discounts.
|Less than 7 Nights||7 Nights or More|
|Each Additional Dog||$28||Call Ahead|
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Hours
Special drop-off and pick-up times may be arranged in advance for a $25 fee by calling (802) 985-2248.
Daycare rates apply to pets picked up after 10 AM.
- 9:00 to 10:00 AM & 4:00 to 6:00 PM on Sunday
- 7:30 to 10:00 AM & 3:00 to 5:30 PM on Monday through Friday
- 9:00 to 10:00 AM on Saturday
$10 per item, or 3 for $25
- Love Sessions - 15 minutes of undivided attention for your pet(s). Lap time, brushing, petting and scritches - whatever attention they like best.
- Go Fetch! - balls, frisbee, whatever your pet prefers. Feel free to bring their favorite fetch toy. We'll have a 15 minute game of fetch with fido!
- Let's Go Walking - 15-20 minute leash walk. We have 10 acres to utilize as well as local roads. If your dog is a puller, please bring their harness if they have one.
Call for pricing.